- Common fields are used in folders to provide insight into why the record was created, who created it, when it was created and other factors useful when viewing the record.
- Tags (Words)
- Enter as many words as you want to brand the record.
- The Tags report is used to filter and find all similar records.
- Tagger types: editors, friends, members, participants, public, staff, etc.
- Rating (Stars)
- Give the record from 0 to 5 stars, depending on how much you anticipate others would be interested in it.
- The ratings report is used to filter and sort records according to the collective ratings.
- Description (Formatted text)
- A description of the record helps others understand what makes the record special, and perhaps some outside links which better explain how it belongs.
- Created (Date & time)
- Date and time the record was created.
- Notes (Formatted text)
- Private notes for users about possible unfinished ideas or changes - they won't appear in reports or output.
Created with the Personal Edition of HelpNDoc: Free help authoring tool